Monitor Audio In-Ceiling Speakers C165 – 6.5″
£114.99 Each inc VAT
Monitor Audio C165 6.5″ Ceiling Speaker
The Monitor Audio C165 ceiling speaker flush mounts into any ceiling for the ultimate in discreet audio. Offering a superb dynamic and punchy sound, this monitor audio speaker is ideal for both multi room audio and home cinema applications.
For the most accurate sound, your listening position ideally needs to be in-line with the treble. Without this, some of the precison is lost. Thanks to its pivoting tweeter, the C165 is ideally equipped. Simply direct the tweeter towards where you’re most likely to be in the room.
Top quality sound
Using Monitor Audio’s C-CAM gold treble unit and MMP II woofer, the C165 offers genuine hi-fi sound quality. The C-CAM (Ceramic Coated Aluminium Magnesium) gold treble unit gives an extended frequency response for a treble response that’s smooth, sweet and detailed.
Designed for ceilings, it can also be mounted in a wall for ultimate versatility. It’s finished in a neutral dark grey colour with a white grille but can be painted to blend in effortlessly.
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 25 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88.5 dB
- Maximum SPL: 107.4 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 65 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 – 65 W
- Driver Unit Complement: 6 1/2” MMP II cone bass driver 1” C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
- Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
- Overall Diameter: (including grille) 250 mm (9 13/16″)
- Overall Depth: (including grille) 118 mm (4 5/8″)
- Mounting Depth: 114 mm (4 1/2″)
- Cut-Out Hole Diameter: 211 mm (8 1/4″)
- Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
- Construction Material: Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
- Weight: 1.92 kg (4 lb 4 oz)
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via dogleg clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnets