What is a Mando Bluetooth Audio Receiver?
Mando Bluetooth is a discreet Bluetooth Audio Receiver to allow for wireless control from any Bluetooth enabled device. A simple ‘one button’ in-wall amplifier and perfectly matched recessed speakers make for an ‘almost invisible’ system. Superb sound quality at an affordable price makes this one of our most popular systems.
Mando Bluetooth Audio Receiver fits in a standard single gang box (just like a light switch) and can be purchased in ‘kit form’ or as an individual amplifier to pair to alternative speakers of your choice. A single button makes this incredibly easy to operate, unlike other more complicated systems on the market. Other useful features within this amplifier include:
- 3.5mm front Audio input – to allow simple connection to any none Bluetooth devices such as iPod , TV or PC.
- Volume limiter – 50/75/100% to control maximum volume in areas such as bedrooms, hotel rooms, etc
- Mono switching – to add greater flexibility for positioning of speakers. This allows a very low- cost option of creating a ‘2 room’ system (bedroom/en suite as a good example) from just one kit.
- Unique Bluetooth code – to allow individual control and avoid interference in multiple room installations.
- Works with Amazon Alexa – pair via Bluetooth to allow the system to integrate perfectly and enhance your Amazon listening experience.
The matching recessed pair of speakers included in the kits come in 2 sizes:
- 2.5” – ideal for smaller rooms. These speakers are treated against moisture and are ideal for bathrooms, en suite, etc. Cut-out diameter of 75mm.
- 5” – these larger speakers will give a fuller, richer sound and are suitable for the medium to large rooms, or indeed any room where a greater bass response is required. Cut-out diameter is 150mm.
How does it work?
The Mando Bluetooth audio receiver will pair to any Bluetooth enabled device. Simply press and hold the single button on the front of the unit for 4 seconds, pair to your device, and away you go! All functions will then be controlled from your device. Should you wish to connect a none Bluetooth device such as a TV or iPod, simply connect via the input socket on the front of the amplifier.
Should you wish to connect Mando Bluetooth to Amazon Alexa, simply pair the amplifier to Alexa via Bluetooth.
The amplifier has an ‘auto shut off’ mode and will automatically switch off 60 seconds after the Bluetooth signal has been lost…..a useful energy saving feature.
The regular feedback we receive on this product is how easy and convenient this system is to use…. never be bamboozled by an array of buttons ever again!
Is it easy to install?
Mando Bluetooth is very easy to install. Simply connect the supplied power supply to the amplifier, run speaker cable to each of the speakers and the system is ready to go!
The amplifier is powered via a separate 15-volt power supply is connected into the mains supply.
The amplifier is designed to be installed in a recessed single gang box (just like a light switch) but is equally at home in a surface mounted box if in-wall installation is not an option.